Bilt Rewards is offering a $2,000 referral bonus for this job!
Time since posting
What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first program for consumers to earn rewards on rent and daily neighborhood spending while creating a path toward home ownership.
With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards enables renters in more than three million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers to twelve loyalty programs allowing members to travel across more than 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees
- The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication skills and can simplify complex concepts into clear, easy-to-understand terms.
- Product expert with a desire to understand the details of how and why things function
- Prioritizes relationship-building with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening
- Identifies the source of a question or challenge and offers the correct or improved approach to accomplishing tasks.
- You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others
- You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities
- Ability to self-manage time and prioritize monthly completion of evaluations
- Strong attention to detail with the intelligence to use critical thinking for solutions
- 2-4 years of QA and customer support experience
- Proficiency in customer service tools, including Zendesk
- Conduct thorough and accurate evaluations of CX employee performance through real-time side-by-side coaching methods
- Provide detailed and actionable feedback to our CX teams, and themes to managers
- Participate in weekly calibration sessions
- Ensure customer service performance is being met or exceeded on the employee and team levels
- Identify the need for ongoing training offerings and refined employee onboarding programs using data and quality trends as your guide
- Identify recurring trends, suggest solutions, and work on resolution implementation
- Provide input and status updates regarding CX quality processes and results
- Maintain an overall positive and supportive attitude toward leaders, colleagues, and key stakeholders
At Bilt Rewards, we believe in transparency and we do our best to make sure the company and our candidates are on the same page as it relates to compensation. In addition to posting salary ranges for our open roles, candidates should expect to be asked about compensation expectations and requirements early on in their interview process. Our goal is to highlight when expectations and Bilt’s salary range may be out of sync, and work with the candidate to determine whether it makes sense to continue conversations.
We are considering candidates with differing levels of expertise for this position. Leveling will be based upon your experience and performance in the interview process.
Where a new hire falls within a range will be based on their individual skills and experience, and how these competencies compare across other employees in the same role. Bilt's bands are designed to allow for individual compensation growth within the role. As such, new hires typically start at the lower end of the range. Bilt rewards performance and outcomes - should you join the company, you will have the opportunity to grow your salary over time.
The salary range for a QA Specialist (Customer Service) is $65,000 - 75,000 and will be eligible for equity and an annual performance-based bonus.