Bilt Rewards is offering a $2,000 referral bonus for this job!
Time since posting
Director of Product Marketing
Reporting to: VP of Product Marketing
Location: New York, NY
What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first program for consumers to earn rewards on rent and daily neighborhood spend while creating a path towards home ownership.
With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards enables renters in more than three million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers to twelve loyalty programs allowing members to travel across more than 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees.
What’s the role?
Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Director will be responsible for communicating the value of Bilt Rewards’ products and benefits to customers and partners. You’ll be focused on developing and implementing clear and compelling product marketing strategies and messaging across touchpoints to educate our audience and activate key behaviors.
In this role, you will…
- Manage product marketing strategy across new product and benefit launches through messaging development, asset creation, and customer journey strategy.
- Ensure impactful, relevant, and consistent messaging related to existing products across all always-on customer channels, updating as the product evolves.
- Create and maintain training & informational materials to educate and activate partners on both new and existing benefits/product features.
- Partner cross-functionally to determine creative ways to bring Bilt’s products and benefits to life across our site, app, lifecycle channels, brand channels, media opportunities, experiences, and more.
- Analyze campaign performance and use results to iterate on product marketing strategy.
In terms of qualifications, we’re seeking:
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Driven, hard-working, self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with copywriting, deck/asset creation, and an eye for design
- Ability to understand complex products, customer needs, brand voice, and marketing channel mechanics
- Cross-functional coordination and strong interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in high-pressure situations
- Compensation - We offer a competitive salary with a meaningful stake in the company via equity and our performance bonus program
- Health insurance for you (& your loved ones) from day one - Enjoy a One Medical Membership, wellness stipends, family programs and more, on us. We’ve got you and your family covered from day one.
- 401k plan with a match - Retirement may feel more like a pipe dream than a reality but we’re here to help you get there.
- Commuter FSAs - We believe the best ideas come from being together in one place. We just don’t think getting there should be so expensive.
- UNLIMITED PTO - Because we believe that working hard shouldn’t mean always working. Take time for you as often as you need it.
- Exclusive Employee only Bilt Points - We give our employees unique opportunities to earn points throughout their time at Bilt.
- Team Events - We believe in human connection so we hold events to help our employees break from the monotony of the typical work week.
At Bilt Rewards, we believe in transparency and we do our best to make sure the company and our candidates are on the same page as it relates to compensation. In addition to posting salary ranges for our open roles, candidates should expect to be asked about compensation expectations and requirements early on in their interview process. Our goal is to highlight when expectations and Bilt’s salary range may be out of sync, and work with the candidate to determine whether it makes sense to continue conversations.
We are considering candidates with differing levels of expertise for this position. Leveling will be based upon your experience and performance in the interview process.
Where a new hire falls within a range will be based on their individual skills and experience, and how these competencies compare across other employees in the same role. Bilt's bands are designed to allow for individual compensation growth within the role. As such, new hires typically start at the lower end of the range. Bilt rewards performance and outcomes - should you join the company, you will have the opportunity to grow your salary over time.
The salary range for a Director of Product Marketing is $130,000 - 165,000 and will be eligible for equity and an annual performance-based bonus.