TheGuarantors is offering a $1,000 referral bonus for this job!
Time since posting
TheGuarantors is a cutting edge fintech company setting the standard in rent coverage with unrivaled insurance products, with a deep understanding of owner, operator, and renter needs. We believe renters deserve better access to the home of their dreams and operators deserve greater protection and growth opportunities. That’s why we’re leveraging our expertise in real estate and using AI-based technology to help operators qualify renters faster while mitigating the risk of rental income loss. With $2B+ in rent and deposits guaranteed, we have been named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies, one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employees, and one of Deloitte’s 2022 Technology Fast 500.
We’re looking for an experienced sales engineer to support the sale of our more complex products. You’ll be responsible for supporting technical demos - from a product perspective and an insurance perspective. You have P&C insurance experience including an active license and love digging into customer workflows to identify the right combination of tweaks needed to make a product launch successful. Experience with Hubspot, property management software, and the multifamily real estate industry is a plus. The role can be staffed in our NY office or remote.
This role can be located in NY, NJ, CT, and PA
- Customizing commercial insurance proposals and supporting salespeople in handling complex policy terms questions or objections
- Supporting integration configuration for new and existing customers
- Interfacing with MGAs and carriers to negotiate the best policy terms and prices for our customers
- Coordinating with product/engineering on roadmap development, new feature scoping, and the customer journey for products you cover
- You have an active P&C license and are well versed in commercial insurance lines and the regulation that surrounds them.
- You are passionate about bringing peace of mind to leasing. Your love for helping and improving real estate operations and the industry as a whole is apparent in every interaction you have in the workplace.
- You are a careful listener and can translate the needs of partners into opportunities to use theGuarantors’ suite of products.
- You are a tough negotiator and can balance the needs of a client and the needs of our org at large to ensure customization doesn’t negatively impact the product roadmap.
- You are organized and detail oriented. You take CRM & product management platform diligence seriously and keep timely records of all external activity.
- You are comfortable working in a start-up environment and understand how to navigate regular program changes. You can communicate the new value derived from program changes to clients.
- You love leveraging knowledge of our product, relationships with engineering and a deep understanding of a given product to get a deal closed!
- Align with our core values: Ownership, Drive, Openness, and Quality
- Opportunities to make an impact within a fast growing company
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance, beginning day one
- Health savings account with employer contribution
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company sponsored short and long term disability
- Flexible spending accounts (healthcare, dependent care, commuter)
- Competitive salary
- Base Salary
- The base salary range is between $110,000-$115,000 annually. The OTE is $150,000-$170,000.
- Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise, location and current market data and may vary from the range above.
- Stay in Touch
- Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and apply to our Dream Job to be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
- TheGuarantors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.