TheGuarantors is offering a $1,000 referral bonus for this job!
Time since posting
TheGuarantors is a cutting edge fintech company setting the standard in rent coverage with unrivaled insurance products, with a deep understanding of owner, operator, and renter needs. We believe renters deserve better access to the home of their dreams and operators deserve greater protection and growth opportunities. That’s why we’re leveraging our expertise in real estate and using AI-based technology to help operators qualify renters faster while mitigating the risk of rental income loss. With $2B+ in rent and deposits guaranteed, we have been named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies, one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employees, and one of Deloitte’s 2022 Technology Fast 500.
Join our team as a Product Marketing Manager and become a key player in defining and delivering the message of our innovative products. In this role, you will bridge the gap between our technical solutions and our diverse customer base, employing strategic marketing and powerful narratives to enhance our product's market presence. We are on the lookout for a growth-driver like you to champion our vision and contribute to our evolving success.
This role can be located in NY, NJ, CT, and PA
- Forge a strong partnership with Product and Engineering teams, using data-driven insights to shape marketing strategies.
- Engage consistently with our customer base, ensuring their voices are integral to product development.
- Develop and implement a cohesive product strategy that marries immediate objectives with the long-term vision of the company.
- Define and refine product positioning by synthesizing user research and product knowledge.
- Oversee comprehensive product launch campaigns, including press materials, online footprint, and cooperative marketing with partners.
- Enhance the understanding, recognition and adoption of our well-established product line within the market.
- Minimum 3 years in product marketing within the B2B software sector.
- Demonstrated ability to manage end-to-end product strategy, positioning, and market introduction.
- Proficiency in leveraging data and metrics to inform strategic improvements.
- Expertise in distilling complex products into compelling, straightforward narratives.
- Aptitude for developing and fine-tuning user messaging.
- Proven track record in initiating, developing, and scaling innovative programs.
- Exceptional communication abilities across written, verbal, and visual mediums.
- An autonomous, proactive leader adept at managing multiple projects.
- Collaborative spirit paired with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Align with our core values: Ownership, Drive, Openness, and Quality
- Opportunities to make an impact within a fast growing company
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance, beginning day one
- Health savings account with employer contribution
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company sponsored short and long term disability
- Flexible spending accounts (healthcare, dependent care, commuter)
- Competitive salary
The base salary range is between $145,000-$160,000 annually.
Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise, location and current market data and may vary from the range above.
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and apply to our Dream Job to be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
TheGuarantors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.