TheGuarantors is offering a $1,000 referral bonus for this job!
Time since posting
TheGuarantors is a cutting-edge fintech company setting the standard in rent coverage with unrivaled insurance products, with a deep understanding of owner, operator, and renter needs. We believe renters deserve better access to the home of their dreams and operators deserve greater protection and growth opportunities. That’s why we’re leveraging our expertise in real estate and using AI-based technology to help operators qualify renters faster while mitigating the risk of rental income loss. With $2B+ in rent and deposits guaranteed, we have been named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies, one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employees, and one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 for the second year in a row now.
Given their explosive growth and investment in several new product lines and segments, TheGuarantors is hiring a Go-to-Market Manager to support the Strategy, Business Operations, and Corporate Development team on top growth initiatives. This team plays a central role in planning, coordinating, and evaluating execution for any organic growth across functions. The Go-to-Market Manager will work closely with Sales, SalesOps, Marketing, and Product. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset, thrives in a dynamic environment, and excels at collaborating with, leveraging, and influencing key stakeholders across the organization.
This role is located in NYC.
- Develop Go-to-Market Strategy: Evaluate business opportunities for new products, segments, and distribution approaches. Develop go-to-market strategies by collaborating with Product, Marketing, Sales, SalesOps, and other functions. Fill in gaps in the organization’s understanding and strategy for some areas of business already underway.
- Coordinate & Evaluate Go-to-Market Execution: Coordinate the execution of GTM strategies that you develop in collaboration with Sales, SalesOps, Marketing, and Product. Co-develop approaches to measure and evaluate success. Identify opportunities for improvement, develop strategic initiatives to address those opportunities, and manage their execution.
- Strategic Planning: Contribute to a disciplined, rigorous, and thorough strategic review and planning process for the organization overall, properly understanding business performance, proposing an appropriate path forward, collaborating with functions across the organization to drive execution, and consistently evaluating performance against that strategy.
- Drive Operational Efficiency: Research best practices for high-impact operational processes and surface potential alternatives or adjustments for the company’s consideration. Conduct analyses to estimate the impact of any proposed operational adjustments.
- Board Communications: Contribute to materials for quarterly meetings with the Board of Directors and provide other analyses and updates for Board members.
- Project Management: Support and collaborate with other members of the Strategy, Business Operations, and Corporate Development team and other stakeholders throughout the organization to manage ongoing projects and initiatives.
- 1+ years experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, or an equivalent program
- 2+ years of experience in RevOps, StratOps, BizOps, or other Go-to-Market focused role in a startup or corporate environment
- Strong critical thinking, and quantitative analysis skills, with superior attention to detail and an ability to put structure around ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to distill complex information appropriately for both internal stakeholders and external audiences
- Ability to work up, down, and across large organizations; connecting at all levels (i.e., analysts to C-Suite)
- Exceptional organization and time management skills and a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality with excitement to research and learn what you don’t know
- Empathy, integrity, and a sense of humor!
- Align with our core values: Ownership, Drive, Openness, and Quality
- Nice To Have
- Insurance and/or Real Estate industry knowledge
- Experience with HubSpot
- Opportunities to make an impact within a fast growing company
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance, beginning day one
- Health savings account with employer contribution
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company sponsored short and long term disability
- Flexible spending accounts (healthcare, dependent care, commuter)
- Competitive salary
The base salary range is between $120,000-$140,000 annually.
Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise, location and current market data and may vary from the range above.
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and apply to our Dream Job to be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
TheGuarantors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.